THE BEST ID CARD PRINTERS IN CANADA
We are an authorized distributer of Pointman Thermal ID Card Printers. These machines are ideal for your in-house printing needs, such as employee cards, identification cards, access control cards, membership cards, certificate cards, bank cards, gift cards, debit cards, and can be used with RFID cards for secure access facilities. With a plastic ID card printer, you will be able to perform all of these tasks with ease.
Our Pointman Thermal ID card printers are of the highest grade of technology available so you can perform your daily tasks with ease due to being:
- Mobile and compact
- Quick and easy to run
What’s not to love? Our direct thermal and thermal transfer points make this an ideal choice for any individual looking for an edge in the business world.
NUVIA ID CARD PRINTERS: RUN YOUR BUSINESS MORE EFFECTIVELY TODAY
NUVIA Card Printers consist of multiple different handles that help make printing suitable for any work space such as retail, government and education just to name a few.
Lock enclosures combined with high security interface and added fast print speed make its quality and affordability a leading and revolutionary product for all of your card printing needs.
With help of single and dual choices in manual feeding or hoppers, in just a few seconds per card:
- Generate and personalize your job quickly
- Conveniently connect the customer or cardholder to the issuing organization
- Encode magnetic stripes and smart card chips
This printer is a “must have” for any office in Canada!
COLOURFAST PROVIDES ALL THE EXTRAS WITH EVERY ID PRINTER
ID Cards printing allows you to print high quality cards without complicated processes and procedures. It guarantees vibrant colors, edge-to-edge printing, and security for professional-looking cards.
Colourfast Printing can supply you with, not only the machine, but with all the supplies you will need to run it, such as:
- Ribbon – colour and monochrome
- Blank white CR80 cards – pre-cut for lanyards if requested
- RFID access cards
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Compact, attractive modern design
- Low-to-mid volume printing at an optimal price point
- User friendly card design software The Designer included
- Dual sided Direct to Card/Dye Sub/Thermal Transfer printing technology
- 4 sec/card monochrome, 35 sec/card print speed
- USB with Optional built in Ethernet
- Full color or monochrome color capacity
- 100 card input, 70 card output hopper
- 5-year warranty under specific condition
- Individual card slot for reprinting
- Easy to exchange Ribbon & TPH
- RFID Ribbon Protection
- Strong Encoding
Printer is shipped across Canada with power cord, USB cable, adaptor, user manual, card design software (CD) The Designer
Printer Dimensions: N10 – 12.03” x 7.24 x 8.98” (L x W x H) N20/N30 – 14.40 x 7.24 x 8.98 (L x W x H)
Printer Weight: N10 – 8.1lbs N20/N30 – 9.9lbs
Card Size: CR-80, 3.375″x2.125″
Card Thickness: 0.2 mm-1.2 mm
For more information on how an ID card printer can make your business more efficient please contact us now.